[Live-devel] Calling doGetNextFrame from doEventLoop

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sun Apr 9 08:18:17 PDT 2006

>Suppose I have to sources (audio and video) and I set the watch variable to
>signal of new audio or video frames available.
>
>How can I call the doGextNextFrame of each one of my sources (separately)
>from the doEventLoop()?

I'm not sure I understand the question.  How do you call
"doGetNextFrame()" on a source object?  Just do it.

If you do this, however, your "doGetNextFrame()" code should also
begin with a statement like:
         if (!isCurrentlyAwaitingData()) return;
to ensure that data is delivered to a client only when data is
actually being asked for.

	Ross Finlayson
	Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE555.COM)
	<http://www.live555.com/>