[Live-devel] errorr building on the win platform.

Scott Hays sdhays.neon.com.tw at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 01:26:39 PDT 2006

On 4/11/06, Ninel Hodzic <asterisk.ninel at gmail.com> wrote:

>  I also have errors. I build all (liveMedia) in one project, and when I
> call this .lib from other project, I stack with bunch of 'unresolved
> external symbol'... hm...

The top poster seems to be having problems building the libraries at all,
but you are having problems building your own program, right?  LiveMedia has
several libraries (groupsock, UsageEnvironment, etc...), not just the
liveMedia.lib.  Are you including all of them?

I've successfully built the LiveMedia libraries with VC6, VC7.1, and VC8 (VS
.NET 2005 Express) and haven't had any problems using them.  I'm not using
the IDE, though.

Scott