[Live-devel] input from microphone and camera

Prabhu Rangarajan prabhur at CLEMSON.EDU
Tue Apr 25 22:32:08 PDT 2006

Hi Ross,
Thanks a lot for that tip. Its actually winmm. I linked it with winmm.dll
and promptly got the error LNK1136:invalid or corrupt file. I panicked and
copied the file from different computers but with same effect, until I
found that the basic mistake was not linking to the winmm.lib instead of
the dll! *phew*

Thanks,
Prabhu