[Live-devel] MP4 Video

barounis at ceid.upatras.gr barounis at ceid.upatras.gr
Thu Apr 27 06:58:49 PDT 2006

Hello again,

>run
>         openRTSP -V -e 10 rtsp://christianchallenge.org/ccistream/sunday.mp4
>(If you're behind a firewall, you may also need to add the "-t"
>option, to request that RTP be streamed over the TCP connection.)
>
>This will give you two files: "video-MP4V-ES-1" and
>"audio-MPEG4-GENERIC-2".  Rename the file "video-MP4V-ES-1" as
>"test.m4v", and you will be able to use it in
>"testMPEG4VideoStreamer"

I followed the above instructions. Using an testOnDemandRTSPServer on a Linux
machine and a Realplayer or Quicktime on a Windows machine the result is that
although the streaming starts, after a few seconds the picture freezes and there
is no sound. I tried playing these videos with the players mentioned, by
clicking on the links:

rtsp://qtss1.telemakstream.net/~3gpp/uefacupfinal.mp4
rtsp://qtss1.telemakstream.net/~3gpp/birds.mp4
rtsp://qtss1.telemakstream.net/~3gpp/6wheeldrive.mp4

on the site http://3gpp.telemak.com/pages/vod.html
and everything worked fine.

Thank u very much and apologies for multiple questions