[Live-devel] cross compiler fail, please help

JC ori_yq at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 07:10:13 PDT 2006

HI All/Ross,

 I am using ARM cross compiler with LiveMedia library. I have modified config.armlinux, in which I changed the first line: CROSS_COMPILE=        arm_v5t_le-. Then, I used genMakefiles armlinux. But then, when I run make, I have got lots of "undefined reference" error, like bellow:

 ../BasicUsageEnvironment/libBasicUsageEnvironment.a(.rodata._ZTI14BasicHashTable[typeinfo for BasicHashTable]+0x0): undef ined reference to `vtable for __cxxabiv1::__si_class_type_info'
 ../BasicUsageEnvironment/libBasicUsageEnvironment.a(.ARM.extab+0x0): undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_v0'

 There are lots more such error. I think I have missed something. Maybe from your experience, you know. Please give me some of your suggestions. Any hint or directions would be very useful! Thanks a lot.

 JC