[Live-devel] frame alignment

Rob Casey rob.casey at swishgroup.com.au
Mon Aug 21 15:03:58 PDT 2006

While I haven't examined these frame sizes myself, is it not possible
that you are simply getting B- and P-frames from the MPEG2 stream?  See
http://wiki.multimedia.cx/index.php?title=Frame_Types for a brief
overview of frame types employed within MPEG2 streams.

Rob Casey
Swish Interactive
a division of The Swish Group Limited
170 Dorcas Street