[Live-devel] Altering number of bytes written to output file on openRTSP

Theo Cushion mrtheo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 03:24:44 PDT 2006

Hi,

I'm currently using a modified version of openRTSP to write the MPEG2 TS
packets straight to a Linux TV dvr device, ready for it to be displayed.
However I noticed it writes 1024 bytes at a time, then 292. Rather than the
1316 (7*188) bytes it receives in one go with each packet. Presumably this
is a default setting on one of the functions that writes to the output,
however looking through the Filesink I cannot see how to alter this. I
notice there is a function for adding extra data, whereby I can specify how
much to write at a time, but this isn't what I want to do. Is there a way of
altering this 1024 behaviour?

Thanks

Theo