[Live-devel] two RTP streams at the same time

Levente Kovacs lkovacs at xperts.hu
Wed Aug 23 03:01:03 PDT 2006

Hi All, Ross,

Well, video is working good, but now I'd like to add audio support. The camera streams audio inside a new RTP session. My question is rather basic. The problem is that I don't see what is the link among thoes functions calls, which I used for video. Do I need to have another environment? Or can I just use the same environment, and just have to create another groupsock? Do I have to create a new scheduler too?

Thank you very much for our help.
Levente