[Live-devel] testOnDemandRTSPServer and multi homed hosts

Loreno Oliveira lorenooliveira at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 07:39:35 PDT 2006

Hi list,

does anybody has any experience in running testOnDemandRTSPServer on a multi
homed host?? My problem is: i'm running testOnDemandRTSPServer on a machine
with two ip addresses. My client application is running in a machine which
belongs to one of the networks then the server host. When I run openRTSP the
applicacion cannot talk with the server. I believe the problem is that the
RTSP server started using its IP address which is not the address the client
host can reach.

Well, is there any way of setting the address in which the RTSP server will
use for listening to clients??

Regards,

Loreno