[Live-devel] Objects lifetime responsibility

Juan Manuel Lopez Baio jmbaio at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 10:51:43 PDT 2006

Hello, I have a brand new doubt.
In my RTSPServer using class, I create an UsageEnvironment and
TaskScheduler with createNew(), as well as a ServerMediaSession(added
to the RTSPServer) and one or more Subsessions (added to the
ServerMediaSession) for each file streamed.
My question is: should I delete or handle in any way the cleanup of
all this objects?
I'm calling reclaim() on the environment in the destructor of my
class, but I'm not really sure of what I should do.

Thanks.

Juan