[Live-devel] Streaming - switching of files

Tilak Adhya tilakadhya at rediffmail.com
Wed Aug 23 21:40:23 PDT 2006

Hi,My requirement is that --- I\'ve two(for example f1 and f2)
audio files and I need to play first n1 sec of f1, then play the whole
file f2 and then again play the rest of audio file f1. i.e. switching
the files using LIVE code....  What I\'ve done is that I\'ve
created two different subsessions with f1 and f2... the client request
for f1 and server will stream out as above... but here the problem is,
the server streams out both the files simultaneously. So my question is
how shall I declare above mentioned scenario to the server.Using npt is it possible to do that ?Could u pl help me out from this prob or any other suggestions...Thanks in advance...Tilak

*--
tilak