[Live-devel] need help for adjusting required bandwidth

Loreno Oliveira lorenooliveira at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 11:40:02 PDT 2006

Hi Ross and list,

I need to stream a video over a bluetooth channel but I need to to so using
all the bluetooth available bandwidth (aprox. 741kbps). It doesn't matter if
packets arrive out of order or some of them were lost. But I need to fulfill
the bandwidth with the video stream.

I'm using testOnDemandRTSPServer and openRTSP for serving and consumig the
stream. The sample video I'm using is a mpeg2 video, which consumes around
639kbps of bandwidth. Is there any way of configuring the stream flow for
consuming more bandwidth?

Thanks in advance!

Loreno