[Live-devel] streaming live MPEG4 with C code

JC ori_yq at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 07:37:16 PDT 2006

Hi All,

  I am trying to stream from a MPEG4 encoder. I was able to save the MPEG4 stream into test.m4v file and stream it out via testOnDemandSever. Now, I want to stream directly from the encoder. First, I run into the problem that the encoder libraries are based on C code, while live media libraries are based on C++. In the C code, I get each frame through a callback function. My question is where should I start with in order to feed live encoded MPEG4 frames to the live media library so that it could stream the live video out. I am looking into the code right now. But I am new, any guidance would be great help for me. Thanks ahead!

  JC