[Live-devel] Streaming --- switching of files

Tilak Adhya tilakadhya at rediffmail.com
Tue Aug 29 22:57:11 PDT 2006

Hi,I\'ve to switch between audio files at the time of streaming. For this purpose if I change the underlying source file(as you have suggested previously) then this can be achieved; but I want to know that, if I add another subsession with another(for my case its aac file) audio file, then is it possible to switch between different subsessions at the time of streaming. More precisely, I want to achieve --- after playing \"n1\" frames from first subsession, shift to second subsession and again come back to first subsession after finishing complete playing of second subsession --- using diferent subsessions. If it is possible, then how shall I proceed...Thanks in advance...Tilak

*--
tilak