[Live-devel] about presentationTime and NPT

weiyutao36 weiyutao36 at 163.com
Wed Aug 30 01:24:03 PDT 2006

Hi,Ross

Thank you very much, but I am still confused now for my second question---perhaps you missed it:

 The playMediaSession() function requires a "start" parameter of "float type"(am I right?) and the parameter should be in the range of the media file such as "0-7.845000",which is the range of the media file mpg1video.mpg.

  So, my question is: how to transform the presentationTime to NPT of the media? Or what is the relationship between thepresentationTime and the NPT?

Thank you.