[Live-devel] Pause Server

Gunar Riwanda riwanda at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 02:52:52 PST 2006

maybe you can try to use the char* watchVariable in doeventloop function...(see basictaskscheduler0 documentation)
not sure whether it actually stops or pause the packets.

at least i use it to get out from doeventloop,get my next frame then go back to the doeventloop to send the frame.

hope it helps.

Gunar

Message: 6