[Live-devel] the purpose of multiFileSource

Victor Lee victor_l2000 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 11 17:03:06 PST 2006

Hi Ross,

Thanks for your previous info and suggestions about the use of LiveMedia!

While using LiveMedia, i noticed that there is a part called
ByteStreamMultiFileSource
beside ByteStreamFileSource. I did not find any example or documents about
using the ByteStreamMultiFileSource part. Could you please give me some info
about this part, such as the cases using it, test examples i can refer to.
When Multiple files are used, will they be regarded as the same stream
(i.e., will the streamName be the same)?

Thank you very much and have a great holiday!

Vic