[Live-devel] Introducing the LIVE555 Media Server

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Dec 14 13:03:39 PST 2006

>  From the announcement, it looks that trick mode support for MPEG-2 AV
>program or transport streams is not yet supported, but I just wanted to
>confirm...

No, server 'trick mode' support for Transport Streams is not yet
supported, but will be supported around the end of the month.  (I
will post a message to the mailing list when this is ready.)

There are no immediate plans to provide server 'trick mode' support
(beyond seeking, which is already partially supported) for Program
Streams.