[Live-devel] Several video streams to single RTP sink?

Engin Kurutepe kurutepe at nue.tu-berlin.de
Mon Dec 18 07:49:53 PST 2006

Hello All,

I am in the process of implementing an RTSP server which will serve
several streams to clients, such that each client will receive a
selected subset of all available streams on demand.

I'm writing a class which contains the framed file sources and video
stream framers and handles the synchronization between selected streams.

My problem is this: should all these parallel streams be fed into a
single RTP sink or should each stream have its own sink?

thanks,
Engin Kurutepe.