[Live-devel] Old and new libraries

#TAY KOON HWEE# TAYK0004 at ntu.edu.sg
Fri Dec 22 02:32:37 PST 2006

Greetings to all,

I need to improve a program developed by previous students by changing the MPEG4 streaming to support H.264 streaming.

The previous students used the livemedia libraries in 2001. I noticed that compared to the libraries now which supported H.264, there are changes to the functions/header names.

What are the options I have to implement the H.264 new streaming without major changes to the old program source code.

Any suggestion and advise is greatly appreciated.

Regards.

Kunhui