[Live-devel] (no subject)

Sergey Udaltsov sergey.udaltsov at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 16:33:38 PST 2006

Hello all

I am trying to get the stream from some site - using first mplayer
(using live555) then - openRTSP. I am getting this:

Unable to create receiver for "audio/X-ASF-PF" subsession: RTP payload
format unknown or not supported
Unable to create receiver for "application/X-WMS-RTX" subsession: RTP
payload format unknown or not supported
Unable to create receiver for "video/X-ASF-PF" subsession: RTP payload
format unknown or not supported

Even installing win32 codecs does not really help. Why is this ASF
stream causes a problem? VLC can decode it (though it does not provide
a good quality - it does not support RTSP/UDP). Any workaround? If
there is a work in progress, I could be used as beta-tester (or
provide any data developers would need). I would appreciated any
insight on the matter of the problem.

Thanks,

Sergey Udaltsov