[Live-devel] Dear friends.. need help to develop live VOD

Nimesh Kanoth nimesh.kanoth at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 18:38:17 PST 2006

Hi,

Dear friends. I am trying to develop a VOD server using the live.
Please give me some suggestion, I am using a sigma based SMP8634 board. I
tried to run by keepiing a mpeg2-ts file
and run ./testOnDemandRTSPServer
I test the link first in windows sytem using vlc and it is playing good.
but the same i tried with sigma mrua player it is giving some error like
0_Cannot open file
So Is there any setting I need to do to play in the board. Please help me ..

i need to some suggestions as early as possible.
any work in VOD server.. Please give me some suggestions.

--
Nimesh Kanoth