[Live-devel] Number of frames

Mallikharjuna Reddy (NAVT) ymreddy at ssdi.sharp.co.in
Wed Dec 27 21:42:50 PST 2006

Hi Ross,

We found that on the server side, we can use setMarkerBit() function to find
which packet belongs to which frame. This works fine for ES and PS streams.
But for TS streams, this market bit is not set when the frame is complete in
doSpecialFrameHandling() function in SimpleRTPSink.cpp file.

Any clues on this.

Thanks and Regards
Y. Mallikharjuna Reddy