[Live-devel] Lip synchronization problem

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Feb 3 16:12:04 PST 2006

>My server code is based on testOnDemandRTSPServer.  In other words, I
>modeled the code based on how testOnDemandRTSPServer created sessions and
>subsessions, etc.  Is there anything extra that I need to do to create the
>required "RTCPInstance" objects?

No - the "RTCPInstance" objects should be created automatically in
your case.  However, the second point I noted is still important:
         Your source objects (for both audio and video) *must*
generate accurate presentation time values (by setting
"fPresentationTime"), which must correspond to real, 'wall clock'
time.  I.e., the presentation times generated by your source objects
can't start with 0.0; they must start with a time generated by
calling "gettimeofday()".

	Ross Finlayson
	Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE555.COM)
	<http://www.live555.com/>