[Live-devel] New LIVE555 software version installed

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Feb 15 14:40:17 PST 2006

FYI, I have now installed a new version (2006.02.15) of the "LIVE555
Streaming Media" code that includes several fixes that have been
requested in recent weeks:

- Changed "GetFileSize()" (defined in "liveMedia/include/InputFile.hh") and
   "ByteStreamFileSource::fileSize()" to return a "u_int64_t", to allow for
   (potentially) large files.
- Changed the "microseconds" parameter to
"TaskScheduler::scheduleDelayedTask()"
   from "int" to "int64_t".  This allows for durations greater than
the previous
   ~2000 second limit.
- Updated "RTSPClient" to support handling RTSP requests sent by the server.
   (Some servers send periodic requests back to the client as a
keep-alive test.)
   At present, we just respond to such requests with a "not allowed" error.
   (Thanks to Khanh Mai for this change.)
- Updated "MultiFramedRTPSource::doStopGettingFrames()" to reset the
   "ReorderingPacketBuffer".  (Thanks to David Bertrand for this fix.)
- Corrected a small bug in the previous "RTSPClient" modification
   (noticed by Glen Gray).
- Fixed a bug in "ADTSAudioFileSource" when parsing the optional "crc_check"
   field.  (Thanks to Paul Li for noticing this.)

	Ross Finlayson
	Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE555.COM)
	<http://www.live555.com/>