[Live-devel] How can I get the senders source port when receiving rtp streams with liveMedia?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Feb 17 16:22:12 PST 2006

>Ross, is it possible to provide such a method to get address and
>port from which the other side is sending the rtp packets?

I don't plan to add anything like this to the installed code, but if
you want to do this yourself, note the call to
"rtpInterface.handleRead()" in "BufferedPacket::fillInData()" (in
"liveMedia/MultiFramedRTPSource.cpp").

Immediately after this call, "fromAddress" (a "sockaddr_in") should
contain the source address and port of the sender.

	Ross Finlayson
	Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE555.COM)
	<http://www.live555.com/>