[Live-devel] Application crashed when stop streaming to Darwin streaming server

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Feb 21 14:38:50 PST 2006

>When I set the ThreadFlag as -1, the program run to the
>afterplaying(), and crashed in the Medium::close(videoSource). I
>have traced the code and found it crashed in destructor of
>StreamParser. Is there something I forgot to stop?

No, it's probably the opposite of this - you may be destroying an
object (most likely the "videoSource" object) more than once.

However, because you've modified the supplied code, I can't help you
with this; you're going to have to figure it out yourself.

	Ross Finlayson
	Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE555.COM)
	<http://www.live555.com/>