[Live-devel] Questiosn on using scheduleDelayedTask

Glen Gray glen at lincor.com
Tue Jan 17 14:55:43 PST 2006

Hey guys,

I've at last got some more time to look into this. I'm trying to read
over the code but I'm unsure about something.

Is scheduleDelayedTask and one hit wonder ? i.e. it execs once after
timeout microseconds, but doesn't repeat. I assume then that I need to
get my timed function to reschedule itself. Which leads onto my next
question, do I unschedule/schedule or do I simply call reschedule and
pass over a saved TaskToken pointer.

Finaly, should I save the result of the schedule call to nextTask() or
should I add a private TaskToken variable to the RTSPClient class ?

Thanks in advance, I'm sure the code will eventually make this clear,
but time is a factor and I keep getting involved to other duties that
require attention.

--
Glen Gray <glen at lincor.com>              Digital Depot, Thomas Street
Senior Software Engineer                            Dublin 8, Ireland