[Live-devel] MPEG-4 streaming( continued )

Sergey Berezin bsn5319 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 01:47:41 PST 2006

On 1/20/06, Ross Finlayson <finlayson at live555.com> wrote:

> >So you get ( generate ) SDP - description just from file ?
>
> The SDP description is generated automatically by the RTSP server
> that's embedded within the demo applications.  You don't have to know
> or care about this - your RTSP client (e.g., VLC) uses this
> internally, after you give it the "rtsp://" URL.
>

>        Ross Finlayson
>        Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE555.COM)
>        <http://www.live555.com/>

Ross ,

I use my simple RTSP server . It's input is live MPEG-4  elementary video
stream.
openRTSP-client test program (live.2006.01.05 lib.) does receive it
correctly ( I think )
and I have no wrong messages while receiving.
Then I'm trying to stream the result ( from file ) and play it with VLC
player .
No result I have in the output window.
Could you please check the file I have from openRTSP - client ?

Sergey Berezin