[Live-devel] How to implement multy-threading?

Frme frme at mail.ru
Mon Jan 23 14:35:53 PST 2006

Hi!!
Excuse me for my English - it is very poor:(

I want to write a RTSP client, using live555.
This client has to load (and play) from server some files
(audio and video - doesn't matter) using some threads simultaneously
(number of threads is passed as command line option),
but I read that the live555 library was originaly developed as
single-hreaded. So what is the best or more appresiated way to
implement such a multi-threaded client? May be some one had a question
like this? or there are already implemented such clients?
I do not need a fullsource (but.. why not?:)))))) I'm just would like
to know the way to implement such  multi-threading:)
Or may be there are appropriate discussion in this mailing list on
such question?

Thanks in advance.
Eugene L. Otovchits