[Live-devel] problems with new version

Zhixue Zhang zhangzx at rcs-9000.com
Sun Jul 2 17:13:51 PDT 2006

Dear Ross, I have submitted my problem days ago. But last time I didnt
explain it clearly.
When my application is built with live.2006.01.05, it works fairly well
when I issued "PAUSE" and "RESUME" command. But when I update live555 to
live.2006.05.17 to support RTP over both TCP and UDP, problems happened.
When streaming with unicast I issued "PAUSE", the program is frozen at
singlestep(). But this functions has functioned very well with
live.2006.01.05 version.

Also streaming with TCP "PAUSE" and "RESUME" cann't functions correctly.

I have tried my best to test it, but failed.:(
And I need your help very much, I submitted my probem again.
Can you tell me possible reason and possible solution?

Thanks a lot.

Zhixue Zhang
Nari-relays Electric Corporation, Ltd.
Tel:025-52100626