[Live-devel] MPEG2TrasportStreamFramer 100% CPU usage (MPEG2TrasnsportStreamFramerSimple)

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sun Jul 2 18:57:07 PDT 2006

>I will make it quick. For some reasons I create new TS stream
>framer. Goal is be more robust. It does not include any packet
>timing routines (like computation fDurationInMicroseconds and
>presentationTime).

These things are important; they should not be omitted.

(In particular, if you are streaming from a file, then
"fDurationInMicroseconds" tells the downstream object how long to
wait between requesting each new Transport Stream packet.  If you
omit this (or set it to zero), then the file will be streamed out at
full speed, regardless of the  stream's actual bitrate.)

	Ross Finlayson
	Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE555.COM)
	<http://www.live555.com/>