[Live-devel] problems with new version

Zhixue Zhang zhangzx at rcs-9000.com
Mon Jul 3 20:21:23 PDT 2006

My problem is partly sovled by commenting "/*fTCPStreamIdCount == */" in
RTSPClient::playMediaSession().
In fact, I dont understand it clearly.

New probelm arised. When streaming with TCP, server dumped after a
while.

Can anyone give any advices?

This is a public mailing list that anyone (including non-customers)
can post to.  However, not every posted question will get an answer.

In your case - I don't have time to look at your problem right
now.  A change made a few months ago should have prevented any
problems with "PAUSE" and RTP-over-TCP, so I don't know why you might
still be experiencing problems with this.  For now, you're going to
have to look at this yourself.

Remember, You Have Complete Source Code.

	Ross Finlayson
	Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE555.COM)
	<http://www.live555.com/>