[Live-devel] rtp over tcp

Zhixue Zhang zhangzx at rcs-9000.com
Tue Jul 4 00:50:45 PDT 2006

Thanks a lot for your help.
According to your advice, I test it on different hosts.
testOnDemandRTSP run on Windoze, and openRTSP run on SOLARIS.

I got the same result. Streaming is broken after a while also.

Zhixue Zhang

 I s your client on the same host?

 I just saw this comment by some defined-out code in RTSPServer.cpp when
I was looking for the source of a bug:
// Ignore the SIGPIPE signal, so that clients on the same host that are
killed don't also kill us:

That sounds like what you're experiencing if openRTSP is also on the
same host.  It requires enabling the preprocessor define: USE_SIGNALS
and then recompiling the library.

Hope that helps,
Scott