[Live-devel] Darwin Injector

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Jul 4 23:15:04 PDT 2006

At 08:56 PM 7/4/2006, you wrote:
>I tried the MPEG4 darwin injector test program to see how it would work
>against my DSS server and I didn't have much luck getting it to work.
>When live issues the PLAY command DSS returns an error stating a
>precondition failed. I've using the latest live release and DSS 5.5.
>
>Can someone verify this is supposed to work in the recent live releases?

I don't know of any problems.  Note that the "precondition failed"
error is Darwin bogosity.  It seems to occur if you try to inject a
new stream - with the same SDP name as before - too soon after the
last time you tried.  Wait a minute or so (for Darwin to time out
some state) and try again.

	Ross Finlayson
	Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE555.COM)
	<http://www.live555.com/>