[Live-devel] MPEG2TransportStreamFramer enhancement

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Jul 6 18:19:07 PDT 2006

At 01:21 PM 7/6/2006, you wrote:
>There are new release of my TS Framer/Simple Framer.

Rather than simply sending code for this new class (which I have no
plans to add to the library) without explanation, it might be more
instructive if you explained what you think is wrong with the
existing class, and what your new class does that supposedly improves upon it.

If there really is a problem with the existing code, then the best
solution would be to fix that, because that's what everyone is going
to get to see.

	Ross Finlayson
	Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE555.COM)
	<http://www.live555.com/>