[Live-devel] How can I get them all right?

Bus Mini micraltoo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 06:54:13 PDT 2006

Hi all,
I am sorry to trouble you, I tried to install the library code onto my
computer.After I installing, I tried to compile a test program, compiler
told me it can not find "liveMedia.hh", so, I changed its path to
"/...../liveMedia.hh", but then , in another head file it can not find
another head file(ect: include"NetCommon.h"). I guess maybe Imy installing
was failed. But during my installing, I didn't find any exception.
I just  run "./genMakefiles macosx" then run "make". Could anybody hlep me?
It is very kind of you to do that.
Thanks for reading my mail.
--
Yours sincerely