[Live-devel] How can I get them all right?

Scott Hays sdhays.neon.com.tw at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 17:53:16 PDT 2006

Where did you install the library?  The 'make' command only compiles the
library and its test programs.  You have to manually install it (if you want
to) and ensure that your library search path includes the live/liveMedia,
live/UsageEnvironment, live/BasicUsageEnvironment, and live/groupsock
directories and the "include" sub-directories of those directories are on
your header search path.

Scott