[Live-devel] Playing streamed MP3 Audio with Quicktime

David Arnold darnold at futurec.net
Thu Jul 13 11:25:33 PDT 2006

Can Quicktime play MP3 audio streamed from TestOnDemandRTSPServer.cpp?  I
have tried all permutations of "STREAM_USING_ADUS" and "INTERLEAVE_ADUS",
but nothing seems to work.    I am able to play the audio using VLC, but
when I use QuickTime, no audio is heard and QuickTime seems to get hung.  I
am using QuickTime version 7.1 on Windows XP.

Thank you,

Dave Arnold
Future Concepts, La Verne CA

The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication other than to the person or entity named above is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately delete it from your system.