[Live-devel] troubles with Vidiator

Andrew Voznytsa andrew.voznytsa at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 07:43:56 PDT 2006

Thank you Ross, it seems that this is reason of my problem.

If you have a minute - could you please give me hint how to detect when
the first RTCP "SR" packet was received?

BTW, I did small changes in liveMedia: in case if network cable was
removed from network card CPU usage raises to 100%. Inserting cable does
not lower CPU usage (It is related to Windows platform). I inserted
Sleep(1) somewhere and it helped. Maybe there is possible better fix but
if you'd I could send my patch as initial solution.

Best regards,
Andrew Voznytsa