[Live-devel] troubles with Vidiator

Andrew Voznytsa andrew.voznytsa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 03:57:56 PDT 2006

Ross Finlayson wrote:
> At 07:43 AM 7/14/2006, you wrote:
>
>> Thank you Ross, it seems that this is reason of my problem.
>>
>> If you have a minute - could you please give me hint how to detect when
>> the first RTCP "SR" packet was received?
>>

> You can use the function "RTPSource::hasBeenSynchronizedUsingRTCP()"
> to test whether or not RTCP "Sender Report"s have started arriving.

Unfortunately I'm unable to do this in case of AMR audio (or I'm missing
something).

If I'm receiving AMR then AMRDeinterleaver is used as source of AMR
audio. AMRDeinterleaver::isRTPSource() returns False which means that
I'm unable to call RTPSource::hasBeenSynchronizedUsingRTCP() in this
case. Actually AMRDeinterleaver receives data using RawAMRRTPSource
(through FramedSource* fInputSource class member). So IMO
AMRDeinterleaver should have some method to return fInputSource or
implement RTPSource and forward all calls to fInputSource. I don't see
how to get access to AMR's RTPSource::hasBeenSynchronizedUsingRTCP()
otherwise..