[Live-devel] H.264 support

Kushal Dalal kushal.dalal at einfochips.com
Wed Jul 19 23:28:00 PDT 2006

Ross,

Any plan to provide that in near future?

I don't know much about codec functionalities.

So I have few more queries.

Does H.264 codecs provide discrete NAL units or they need to be abstracted
from encoded frame?

I am currently getting encoded frame from my codec when I give raw video
data as input.

Thanks

Kushal

  _____