[Live-devel] Compiling darwin injector example

Sam b dsmurl at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 21 11:27:32 PDT 2006

I am trying to compile the test programs. I can get
all the objects in "livemedia" to compile in visual
studio 6.0 but when I try to compile the programs
under "testProgs"
by importing the testProgs.mak file into VS 6.0, it
gives me the following errors.

NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make
'../groupsock/libgroupsock.lib'
Stop.
Error executing NMAKE.
testProgs1.exe - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

How can i get this to compile?  Also, does anyone have
any suggestions on how to modify it to except an h264
stream?  Any help would be great.  Thanks

- Sam