[Live-devel] SRHandler/RRHandler

Mallikharjuna Reddy (NAVT) ymreddy at ssdi.sharp.co.in
Mon Jul 24 09:25:29 PDT 2006

Hi Everybody,

I am trying to set the SR handler and RR handler functions in the main()
i.e. testMPEG1or2VideoStreamer.cpp/testMPEG1or2VideoReceiver.cpp files. I am
using the code like this:

sessionState.rtcpInstance->setSRHandler(sessionState.rtcpInstance->addReport
,buf);

It throws the following error message:

***********************************

Compiling...
testMPEG1or2VideoReceiver.cpp
E:\RTP-Source\LIVE20J1\Live12\Live555\testMPEG1or2VideoReceiver.cpp(126) :
error C2664: 'setSRHandler' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'void (void)'
to 'void (__cdecl *)(void *)'
        None of the functions with this name in scope match the target type
Error executing cl.exe.

The addReport() function is same as in RTCP.cpp file. Its used for testing
the handler functionality.

Any clues on the above, please reply.

Thanks and Regards
Y. Mallikharjuna Reddy