[Live-devel] Streaming over Http

Kenneth Tu kenneth.tu at ebell.com.tw
Wed Jul 26 19:01:35 PDT 2006

Re: [Live-devel] Streaming over HttpThanks Ross

I just wanna stream video over a HTTP connection.

Because I met some situation bad for RTSP connection.

I try to use RealPlayer to access Live Streaming Server by DSL network and It got a "Bad Requset".

It seemed block by someone.

So I simply think If I could stream over HTTP it may be solved.