[Live-devel] h263/mpeg4 streaming to nokia phones?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Jul 27 00:55:30 PDT 2006

>Hello list!
>
>I've been trying - unsuccessfully - to use testOnDemandRTSPServer,
>testH263VideoStreamer and testMPEG4VideoStreamer to stream
>videos to my Nokia N70.

Most likely, the problem is that your cellular phone provider does
not provide access to any RTSP/RTP (or any other) stream that comes
from outside its network.  Many (although not all) cell phone
providers are restrictive like this.

The way you can test this is by adding
	#define DEBUG 1
to the start of "liveMedia/RTSPServer.cpp" and recompiling.  This
will show whether or not any RTSP commands are reaching the server
from your client.