[Live-devel] MPEG2-TS demux

Brian Raymond braymond at echostorm.net
Thu Jun 8 17:13:22 PDT 2006

I was actually looking for something that will demux the transport
stream and stream one pid and drop the other on a pipe however based on
your comment I see that it isn't supported. I saw some mention of
transport streams in the context of live555 so I was wondering if that
was possible.

Thanks for the information.