[Live-devel] taskScheduler.doEventLoop : RTSPServer does not return when in loop

Amogh Sarpotdar sarpotdaramogh at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 03:13:00 PDT 2006

Hi all,

  I have created a dialog based test application using live library which serves incoming RTSP audio/video requests.
Similar to test application I have called the taskScheduler().doEventLoop() function as shown below -

  env->taskScheduler().doEventLoop(); // does not return
nReturnResult = 0;

  Problem is that once test application starts, it dosent respond to any of GUI actions (e.g. attempting to close the application). Any idea how to interrupt this loop?

  Thanks in advance,
With Best Regards
Amogh Sarpotdar
Telesoft, India