[Live-devel] [live-devel] receivingInterfaceAddress problem

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Jun 21 12:24:48 PDT 2006

>What does it mean when after specify ReceivingInterfaceAddr =
>our_inet_addr("<http://130.230.12.126/>130.230.12.126") I get Unable
>to determine our source address: This computer has a invalid IP
>address 0x0. May you tell me what is the cause of that??

It seems that the function "ourSourceAddressForMulticast()" is
failing, after you made you change.  You will need to trace through
the execution of that code (in "groupsock/GroupsockHelper.cpp") to
figure out why it fails for you.

Remember, You Have Complete Source Code.

	Ross Finlayson
	Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE555.COM)
	<http://www.live555.com/>