[Live-devel] Fw: help me about livemedia

tooluck at tom.com tooluck at tom.com
Wed Jun 21 23:22:07 PDT 2006

hello,Ross
I have some questions about the "testOnDemandRTSPServer".
I test it use the command : rtsp://myip:554/XXX,the "XXX" is the streamname,and it works ok.
the XXX was preset in the rtsp server,but now ,I want to use  rtsp://myip:554/XXX,and the XXX can be a filename or other,
and it was not set in the rtsp server,but the server could know how to do by the XXX.

for examlpe ,there are 3 files: 1.mp4,2.mp4,3.mp4
now I can play them with rtsp://myip:554/*.mp4 (the * is 1,2,or 3),and if i copy 4.mp4 to the floder
now i can use rtsp://myip:554/4.mp4,
how could i do it with livemedia.

another question,I found that in the each test application,the "scheduler" and the "env" had not to be delete,does it a memory leak bug?

thanks.